gEMcrystal is a graphical user interface for the gEMpicker cryo-EM particle picking program.
In addition to providing an easy way to run gEMpicker, the gEMcrystal interface allows the user to:
- collect and organise multiple micrographs in a single project,
- display micrograph images in both .mrc and .tif file formats,
- work with many micrographs at the same time,
- create masks for target images and save them as .tif files,
- launch gEMpicker in the background,
- work with and edit the previously picked results,
- save and restore picking parameters across sessions.